[Spellyans] kemeres

A. J. Trim ajtrim at msn.com
Fri May 11 22:17:39 IST 2012

However:-

This is different from the SWF <attes> "comfort" but <attesva> "comfort station" / "lavatory".
Why is this not <atesva>?

Why do we have a double letter after an unstressed vowel in these words?

[ * Also, why not <Bouddiedh>* . Does this have something in common with <nowyth>? As I understand it, the SWF rule is final <-dh> when unstressed.]

Regards,

Andrew J. Trim