Linus Band linusband at gmail.com
Tue May 15 21:46:35 IST 2012

I can really recommend the Brythonic Celtic book. It gives a very complete
description of the different Bythonic languages. Multiple scholars worked
on the book, so Peter Schrijver wrote 'Old British' and 'Middle and Early
Breton', Stefan Schumacher wrote 'Mittelkymrisch' (German 'Middle Welsh'),
and Nicholas Williams 'Middle Cornish'. There's also an article about
Modern Breton in it, but I cannot remember the author's name (sorry dear
author). It is quite expensive though (cheapest I found is €115,-), but we
have one in the library I use.  Maybe you could request your local
(university) library to order it?

Linus