Jon Mills j.mills at email.com
Thu May 17 08:44:13 IST 2012

Ewan wrote, "and the consequent conflicts in orthography and revival 'brands' dissuade folk from investing in a system that might well ultimately be ditched!" This is why we need a SWF that is less hierarchic, less prejudiced against those who prefer more traditional forms and has more genuine consensual support.
 Ol an gwella,
 Jon