ewan wilson butlerdunnit at ntlworld.com
Thu May 17 22:02:06 IST 2012

Hi, Delia!

Well, I am with you 100% on this. I have intermittently been doing UC/UCr for years, with work and other pressures more recently allowing me to fall back on my Cornish commitment!
I think the UC is for now the best decision, being the oldest established revived form, with all the history behind it. However I also liked UCr and have lots of material in it, and of course the recent new Bible tips me in favour of doing that version!
Hopefully a final, working form will emerge in the not too distant future that we can all invest in with real confidence, instead of this nagging uncertainty we'll have to start yet again from scratch!

Oll an gwella,

Ewan.