Daniel Prohaska daniel at ryan-prohaska.com
Sun May 20 11:06:23 IST 2012

Definitely. I already do this anyway, and Albert has also said that this was only fair. Also, in any discussion about what traditionalists can and cannot use within the SWF it should be them who decide what constitutes traditional graphs, not those who don't want to use them anyway - that is unless we can come to a more consensual "SINGLE" Standard Written Form. This goes for SWF/L, too. The SWF/M people should not dictate what RLC-ers should or shouldn't use.
Dan