Craig Weatherhill craig at agantavas.org
Sun May 20 12:09:32 IST 2012

Definitely more than just thee and me, Dan.  Ray and all of Agan Tavas
want the trad. graphs.

We are united on:

C before back vowels, L and R  (Ray has objected to K being used here
in place-names)
WH
QW (or QU, which I notice has crept into MAGA's new dictionary somehow)

I'm not as bothered about final -i as some, because there is plenty of
precedent in place-names, personal names and Late Cornish.

Craig