Craig Weatherhill craig at agantavas.org
Sun May 20 12:15:39 IST 2012

The Signage Panel is amassing a "masterlist" of decided place-names,
but only in the K form.  I'm keeping a parallel list with the names
shown in both K and T forms (and have derogated from the 'Kammbronn"
decided by the Partnership and not by the Panel who were ready to
agree a compromise form, which is the one I've listed).

Craig