Craig Weatherhill craig at agantavas.org
Sun May 20 12:23:04 IST 2012

Michael has a real point here about the role of the linguistic
advisors.  Several, incl. Michael, Nicholas and KG, were appointed
and, to the best of my knowledge, never used.  The Breton one
complained quite loudly about that.

Academic acceptance is important.  UC eventually failed because
universities would not accept it on academic grounds.

Craig