Eddie Climo eddie_climo at yahoo.co.uk
Sun May 20 12:46:50 IST 2012

On 2012 Me 20, at 12:19, Craig Weatherhill wrote:
> The "majority" argument is still being used.  I think it's laughable.  What significance does a majority of a very few users really have?

I quite agree. Cornwall has a population of 500,000 in round figures, of whom perhaps less than 2,000 speak any Kernewek at all, and perhaps only a few hundred are actively learning or using the language.

The real 'majority' argument, with about 99.75% of the 'vote', is that the language of Cornwall is English.

Eddie Climo