Craig Weatherhill craig at agantavas.org
Sun May 20 15:02:07 IST 2012

I meant "world" in that last line, not "word".

Matthew Clarke has been onto ITV (BBC had the franchise for the torch
relay coverage).  They're going to put a short piece up on tonight's
news, and a longer piece tomorrow.  There's hell to pay on Facebook,
with photos of the 'before' and 'after'.
I've contacted MAGA, and demanded that Cornwall Council insists upon
knowing who ordered that piece of cultural 'cleansing'.  Hardly in the
spirit of the Olympics, I'd have thought.

Craig