Ray Chubb ray at spyrys.org
Sun May 20 17:53:07 IST 2012

On 20 Me 2012, at 12:17, Craig Weatherhill wrote:

> I think there was 1 AT rep; Rod Lyon, who I don't think was a member
> of AT at that time; and 2 Cussel members.
>
> Craig

Rod Lyon is an honorary life member of Agan Tavas.  I not sure which
spelling he was using at the time. We put forward Michael as our first
choice but that was rejected.  Therefore not only were we outnumbered
but one of our delegate choices was rejected.  A fair process?

> On 20 Me 2012, at 11:36, Michael Everson wrote:

>>> Yes, and as I said earlier, there was no unified traditional side
>>> to begin with.
>>
>> It was not as un-unified as you may think. At least I was in
>> Cornwall before the AHG began and Mina Dresser came to an AT
>> meeting where I explained what was going on in KS1.

Ray Chubb

Portreth
Kernow

Agan Tavas web site:  www.agantavas.com