Craig Weatherhill craig at agantavas.org
Mon May 21 12:15:37 IST 2012

I totally agree with Nance regarding telegraph poles, which are all
over the place in West Penwith and a blight on our otherwise wonderful
landscape.  Why can't they put all the cabling underground in the 21st
century?  We managed it in several Conservation Areas when I was
Conservation Officer at Penwith Council.

Craig