deliabrotherton at aol.com deliabrotherton at aol.com
Mon May 21 13:51:18 IST 2012

Oh please, you do really make it sound as if the world of Cornish speakers has been littered with sandal wearing idiots since Nance.  What is the point of picking up on isolated observations..." water from the well rather than through metal pipes" (which actually makes sense to many people especially with the old system of lead pipes) when it is entirely irrelevant to the argument?  So what if his sister makes comments, it might have been said with affection, and what on earth has that got to do with UC?  He maintained a friendship with Jenner which was not destroyed by their different views.

Are you going to criticise Craig because he is angry about the Lands End ethnic cleansing issue?  People have extreme views and come to odd conclusions but you don't have to take any notice of them.  Everyone is influenced by their surroundings and the moment in time and history, often without realising it.  If Nance UC is so wrong then make the case for correcting it but please don't just keep knocking it, some of us like it, use it, and will carry on using it with changes and additions as they seem appropriate.

I must stop reading these, I'm supposed to be studing for exams!

Delia Brotherton