deliabrotherton at aol.com deliabrotherton at aol.com
Mon May 21 13:52:04 IST 2012

Well said Craig.

Delia Brotherton

-----Original Message-----
From: Craig Weatherhill <craig at agantavas.org>
To: Standard Cornish discussion list <spellyans at kernowek.net>
Sent: Mon, 21 May 2012 12:16
Subject: Re: [Spellyans] Is there a future for the SWF?

I totally agree with Nance regarding telegraph poles, which are all over the place in West Penwith and a blight on our otherwise wonderful landscape.  Why can't they put all the cabling underground in the 21st century?  We managed it in several Conservation Areas when I was Conservation Officer at Penwith Council.

Craig