[Spellyans] Desky Kernowek & Amazon.co.uk

Ceri Young rcr_young at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 24 12:05:04 IST 2012

Sorry to interrupt, I just thought I'd mention that Amazon.co.uk has started dispatching their first batch of Desky Kernowek as of Monday 21st May. To my absolute pleasure, my copy arrived this morning - what a beauty it is too! (They are apparently keeping a good number of these in stock now too.)

I could never have imagined quite how comprehensive this work would be, nor of how extensively the original texts (in their original spellings) would be referenced to exemplify the principles outlined in the descriptive grammar with its KS standardisations. It's clearly a masterpiece, not just for committed revivalists but as a prized resource for academic Celticists too (or indeed casually interested bystanders like myself). Congratulations to Nicholas & Michael on such a thoroughly commendable and invaluable work.

Warm wishes from Wales,
Ceri Young.