ewan wilson butlerdunnit at ntlworld.com
Thu May 24 22:48:38 IST 2012

The complaints about confusion is a lot of balderdash. I have personally witnessed tourists coming out of Pezance Station and delighted to see the bi-lingual welcome sign!
I've also seen folk fascinated in Mousehole, when they read the Dolly Pentreath plaque.
If folk do object they must be pathetically small-minded, and very easily intimidated if they think English ascendancy is going to crumble in the face of a few public signs, respecting, if nothing else, the native culture of a place!

Ewan.