Herbie Blackburn kevin.blackburn1 at ntlworld.com
Thu May 24 22:47:24 IST 2012

I agree with Ewan (The complaints about confusion is a lot of balderdash)

- I'm English, have had a lifelong interest in Celtic languages, and when we
travelled down to Penzance by train to start our Land's End-John O'Groats
cycle we all posed by the welcome sign, and were delighted in the bilingual
nature of that and the Land's End/Penn An Wlas banner (soon to be 'Pedn An
Wlas'!) at the start of our ride - it made it more special - not just for me
with

my interest in Celtic Languages, but for all 27 of us, most being English.
I'm English and proud of it, but equally proud of these islands' Celtic
heritage!

Bring on the bilingual signs I say - afterall, I may be sad, but I still get
excited to see 'Araf' in the road when we go to Wales!!

eMail: kevin.blackburn1 at ntlworld.com

P Please consider the environment before printing this eMail - thanks