[Spellyans] Desky Kernowek & Amazon.co.uk

ewan wilson butlerdunnit at ntlworld.com
Thu May 24 23:05:26 IST 2012

Returning to the Land's End thing, to whom should one write to register disappointment at the removal of what was about the only authentic Cornish aspect of the whole Land's End complex?
As a 'tourist' / visitor I am going to let them know how German friends were delighted with the Cornish signs they came across.
It's ridiculous expunging the local culture the whole thing's very raison d'etre being to celebrate it!
I recall years ago being delighted to be welcomed in Cornish to a Woolen Mill place in Eastern Cornwall and discovering a whole exhibition of the language inside. Other folks on the coach were intrigued as well. Firgotten exactly where the Mill was/is!

Ewan.