Herbie Blackburn kevin.blackburn1 at ntlworld.com
Fri May 25 09:38:04 IST 2012

Craig wrote:

>A second Olympic row has blown up, with a Cornish MP demanding an apology
after the last Cornish torch-bearer in Saltash had the flag of St Piran
snatched from him by one of the grey-clad Metropolitan police escort
runners, who then proceeded to crush it up into a ball in his hands -
something you wouldn't do to another nation's flag.<

This just seems ridiculous to me - I'd want to know under whose authority
and what instructions they were following when they snatched the flag - who
is it that is so worried about a Cornish flag being seen, and why?

Herbie

eMail: kevin.blackburn1 at ntlworld.com

P Please consider the environment before printing this eMail - thanks