Nicky Rowe nickyrowe at gmail.com
Fri May 25 09:47:41 IST 2012

Perhaps the real reason a few people might get "confused" is because they
don't have a clue that the Cornish language even exists - thanks in part to
organisations that refuse to put up bilingual signage. Surely if these
organisations put up proper bilingual signage, visitors could learn that
Cornwall has its own language by seeing it, and wouldn't get so confused as
when there's just a few tokenistic words here and there?

Nicky