ewan wilson butlerdunnit at ntlworld.com
Fri May 25 21:51:34 IST 2012

Hi, Craig!

Yes, I did think this a glaring irony, too!
 What would it take to put in a Cornish plaque alongside it?!
What a hoot to have been on the spot to disabuse the Guide that Cornish is dead...especially as I recall just up from the Pentreath abode there was an artist couple who as I recall were very keen to plug all things Cornish in their little studio. ( Watson was the name, I think they moved to Brittany, ebentually)
It seems to me , if nothing else, Cornwall is missing out on a tourist economic trick- Mousehole could make a lot more of its Cornish language connections, for instance.
And one could get summer learning classes on the go, I don't doubt.

Ewan.