Craig Weatherhill craig at agantavas.org
Fri May 25 22:05:51 IST 2012

It's not quite as bad as that.  Town and Parish Councils, the
Environment Agency, the National Trust and - of all people - 'English
" Heritage are buying into a bilingual policy.

Eventually, Land's End will come to realise that they're the ones who
are out of step and that this tends to be bad for business.

The Cornish name for Land's will be back, sooner or later, and the
Signage Panel has agreed that the recommended form shall be:  PEDN AN
WLAS.

Craig