Ken MacKinnon ken at ferintosh.org
Sat May 26 11:15:22 IST 2012

Ewan,

I have been advocating this for over 12 years now!   About thirty years ago
Esso brought out a series of Cornwall 'Tiger Trails' for motorists to follow
on all sorts of Cornish themes except Cornish Language.    One of my
recommendations following my 2000 survey and in my 2003 analysis of
speakers'  attitudes towards the language was a Cornish Language Trail on
similar lines: Forth an Yeth.

Some interest has been shown on this - but so far no actual action as such.
It could make a useful project for the Partnership - and it could start off
quite modestly with a free leaflet or booklet on sites and routes.   Plaques
and signposts could follow - but these would need negociations and
permissions.

-        An ken Ken