DELIABROTHERTON at aol.com DELIABROTHERTON at aol.com
Sat May 26 11:53:35 IST 2012

Hello Ewan

You are referring to John Watson and Cath Clayton.  I have sadly lost
contact with them as they moved so many times but when I first met them they
lived in a cottage a few doors down from the Ship Inn in Mousehole, they were
both artists and John was particularly successful as a marine artists.
Cath played piano every week in the big Methodist chapel at the top of the
village.  They fell out of love with the village because of the influx  of
second homers, moved to Porth near Newquay which was also a mistake, then to
Newlyn opposite the Tolcarne Inn (John liked pubs !) and soon after went off
to  France, I didn't know they were in Brittany.

Oll an gwella

Delia Brotherton