Ray Chubb ray at spyrys.org
Sat May 26 12:14:58 IST 2012

The following venues could be included:

Mousehole;  site of Dolly's house.

Paul;  Memorial to Dolly also Cornish inscription inside church.

Plen an Gwary St Just.

Zennor church and churchyard various inscriptions in Cornish.

Helston Cornish family motto in museum also where William Body was
murdered, an act which led up to the Prayer Book Uprising.

Site of Glasney College.

St Piran Round.

Remains of a Plen an Gwary at Kea.

Mock hanging of the mayor at Bodmin Riding if they still do it.

Ray Chubb

Portreth
Kernow

Agan Tavas web site:  www.agantavas.com