[Spellyans] Spellyans, KS, and reconstruction

Craig Weatherhill craig at agantavas.org
Tue May 29 19:37:27 IST 2012

Having just seen this document for application to be a member of the
Review Board, I am frankly appalled by several points of it, which
appear to be deliberately excluding those who were involved in
publishing the ONLY SWF instruction books in existence.  And pushing
traditional forms of SWF into the shadows.  Several of us warned of
gerrymandering 4 years ago.  Here we start to see it.  Why is
publishing in SWF, as Agan Tavas and Gwask an Orlewen have done, not a
qualification for inclusion?  Why is it rejected?

Plus (more minor) points e.g. How long have you been used SWF?  Five
years, etc.  NO ONE has been using it for 5 years.  They can't have
done.  The SWF spec wasn't produced until 4 years ago and, without
that, it couldn't be used at all!

Craig