ewan wilson butlerdunnit at ntlworld.com
Tue May 29 22:11:33 IST 2012

Hi, Ken!

Your suggestions sound like a great core for such a tour! Think I'll sign up now to go on Forth an Yeth!
 It's not as if there aren't Cornishmen already conducting historical tours round various parts of the county. I know Penwith has a few. It surely wouldn't be beyond the various Revival groups to organise something more language focused, although I guess it is quite a commitment to conduct such a thing regularly.

By the way, did you know Prof Derick Thomson passed away recently? Ken MacDonald came in to let me know. Apparently he was 90, and his wife, Carole is quite frail now.

Regards,

Ewan.