ewan wilson butlerdunnit at ntlworld.com
Tue May 29 22:16:34 IST 2012

Hi, Delia!

Yes, that is exactly whom I mean. I have paintings by them both.
I hadn't realised Cath played the piano in the Methodist Chapel, or I'd have attended it for a change from the Penzance Baptists!
Knowing the Newquay area reasonably well, I must admit I'm baffled why they'd imagine that better then Mousehole and Penwith. I wonder if they're both fluent Breton speakers now?!

Regards,

Ewan.