ewan wilson butlerdunnit at ntlworld.com
Wed May 30 21:54:16 IST 2012

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Jan.
It never misses a benefit for any cause to have the Creator and Giver of every good thing honoured and I especially like this acknowledgement on the banner and must indeed make an effort to see it when next down!
There are some really exciting things on Ken's growing itinery!

Ewan.