[Spellyans] The monarchy and Spellyans

An Menystror menystror at kernowek.net
Thu May 31 19:34:29 IST 2012

A esely wheg,

Political opinions vary, but it can be said that not everyone who is interested in Cornish is opposed to the monarchy. Because I have received complaints about the anti-monarchical statements made by some members of this forum, I would like to point out that the Spellyans discussion list is here primarily for public linguistic discussion, and suggest that commentary about the monarchy as an institution or about individual Royals is probably best kept to other forums.

Yn lel,
Agas Menystror