[Spellyans] Conference 2012

Lowe Jenefer jlowe at cornwall.gov.uk
Tue Nov 6 16:21:47 GMT 2012

A gowetha,

Drog yw genev skrifa dhywgh hwi dhe leverel ni dhe hedhi Keskussulyans MAGA restris rag 17/18 mis Du. Kler yw bos kaletter gans an chanj dhe mis Du yn le mis Gwynngala del usyes, kefrys ha'n dydhlyver bysy Kernewek ha rag henna nyns eus saw niver byhan a leow erhis ha rol hir a dhyharasow. Ny brederyn y vos posybyl dhe besya yn kas ma. Y fydhyn ow prederi yn town adro dhe hwarfosow rag an vledhen usi ow tos hag a wra danvon moy kedhlow dhywgh skonna gyllyn.

Jenefer Lowe

Dear all,

It is with regret that we have had to cancel the 2012 MAGA conference planned for November 17/18. It has become clear that the combination of the change to November, plus the increasingly busy Cornish calendar, has impacted on it and as a result we have a very small number of bookings and a long list of apologies. We do not feel that it is viable to continue under these circumstances.  We will be looking carefully at potential events for the coming year and will send out further information as soon as possible.

Jenefer Lowe
This e-mail and attachments are intended for above named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone; please e-mail us immediately at enquiries at cornwall.gov.uk.

Please note that this e-mail may be subject to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with the relevant legislation and may need to be disclosed under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 or the Environmental Information Regulations 2004.

Security Warning: It is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that this e-mail and any attachments are virus free. The Authority will not accept liability for any damage caused by a virus.