[Spellyans] UC/UCR

Herbie Blackburn kevin.blackburn1 at ntlworld.com
Tue Nov 13 11:15:46 GMT 2012

Ray,

Again, thanks for the reply. Interestingly William of Ockham came from just
4 miles down the road from me!

I shall continue to use UC/UCR in my comparative studies - you and Occam
make a lot of sense!

Regards

Herbie

eMail:  <mailto:kevin.blackburn1 at ntlworld.com> kevin.blackburn1 at ntlworld.com

P Please consider the environment before printing this eMail - thanks

  _____