[Spellyans] UC/UCR

Craig Weatherhill craig at agantavas.org
Wed Nov 14 16:12:10 GMT 2012

But is that going to happen, Herbie?  I'm afraid that I have little confidence and even less since I saw the contrived make-up of the review panel.  No skilled linguists (apart from Neil), just people who generally learned parrot-fashion, but have little grasp of the technical side of the language.  Once again, linguists get frozen out.  Like everyone else, I want a single workable form, to form a firm basis for the language's future.  KS will not get there in my lifetime, because there's far too much prejudice against it, and its originators.  I can work with SWF/T and its Late variations, but am aware of its severe faults.  If we could sort those out, and with the graphs that have satisfied Cornish users for centuries, there IS a solution.  What isn't out there is the will to achieve this (on the part of some people).

Craig