[Spellyans] UC/UCR

Ray Chubb ray at spyrys.org
Wed Nov 14 16:41:31 GMT 2012

I don't think we are.

I think we are all agreed that KS is better than the SWF  because the
SWF has been influenced too much by KK.  We should also be agreed that
KS should inform the review process for the SWF.

Where some of us do not agree is about whether these systems are
robust enough for acceptance and use at a higher academic level.

On 14 Du 2012, at 11:19, Michael Everson wrote:

> If you ask me, our friends in the Kesva and Cowethas must delight in
> the fact that we Traditionalists are ourselves split into factions.

Ray Chubb

Portreth
Kernow

Agan Tavas web site:  www.agantavas.com