[Spellyans] UC/UCR

Nicholas Williams njawilliams at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 11:49:41 GMT 2012

It's also splendid that the two vowel isn kusul and kurun are written the same but are pronounced differently.
Duk 'duke' is dook but dug 'bore' is dig. Great!
Kost has either a long vowel and means 'coast' or a short vowel and means 'cost'. But they are written in exactly the same way.
What a brilliant spelling system.
And of course it's really easy to learn because we always write the k sound as k.