[Spellyans] UC/UCR

Nicky Rowe nickyrowe at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 12:24:06 GMT 2012

Is the terrible way Irish is taught in schools really worth writing off the
whole idea of school education for Cornish? There are plenty of ways to
teach. If I was a teacher I'd make Cornish more of a club than a class,
focus on conversation and activities rather than rote learning and tests,
but speak to them only in Cornish. 60 minutes of fun immersion using
Cornish is surely better than 60 minutes of learning about Cornish in
English.

Nicky