[Spellyans] January and other months.

Clive Baker clive.baker at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 16:49:35 GMT 2012

well, Michael..
. first of all yes it is cold in December, but not *that* cold here in
sunny??? Cornwall... the ploughing is done before the heavy frosts if there
are any (usually january or February here)in order for the soil to break
up.. so imho december would be an ok month to plough in... especially since
there was little else to do in the farming calendar in those dark
times...... good luck with the hunt Craig
Clive