[Spellyans] enuedzhek

Daniel Prohaska daniel at ryan-prohaska.com
Sat Oct 6 19:00:27 IST 2012

Dhew'whei lowena!

I've been wondering about the word ‹enuedzhek› which is found in Pryce's Archaeologia Cornu-Britannica. RLC dictionaries list is variously as ‹enwedgak›, ‹enwejak› and ‹enwedzhek›. Gendall glosses it as 'particular, distinct, individual', and gives a Lhuydian attestation ‹enụedzhek› which I am unable to find. Ken George emends it to ‹ynwedhek› meaning 'additional'. I would very much appreciate opinions from whoever feels he or she can comment on this word.

Gromercy dhewgh,