[Spellyans] free e-book: 'Terms & Idioms of Miners'. William Pryce

Hedley Climo eddie_climo at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Apr 13 13:05:25 IST 2013

A oll ahanough wheg,

This is to let you know that I've just released the free ebook edition of
	Terms and Idioms of Miners. William Pryce (LC + UC + Eng.)
	—facsimile & expanded transcript of 1778 edition.
You can print this file out for yourself, if you wish, and ready-printed copies are available in the normal way from the GanO website, or from Spyrys a Gernow.

This is the first book published by Gwask an Orlewen to feature Late/Modern Cornish (as well as Unified); there are a few more in the pipeline, due to come out later this year. I'll keep you posted as and when they appear.

This book would not have been possible without the help of the (free) e-book dictionaries so generously made available by both Dick Gendall and by Neil. Many thanks to each of them!

Oll an gwella,

Eddie Climo
Gwask an Orlewen
www.GwaskAnOrlewen.com