[Spellyans] 2013 SWF Review

Daniel Prohaska daniel at ryan-prohaska.com
Fri Apr 19 12:09:27 IST 2013

2.)         ‹i› graph used inappropriately in prefixes and suffixes;

This point requires examples and explanation where and why the ‹i› graph is ‘used inappropriately’ and what inappropriate use of ‹i› constitutes. In such this point is closely related to the question of the rules of distribution of the ‹y› v. ‹i› graphs. Please elaborate!

3.)         aesthetics;

Again, it is not clear by listing this one word what is meant by ‘aesthetics’ and which kind of aesthetic considerations come into play in the question of reviewing the SWF and standardising written Cornish. Please elaborate!

 Dan