[Spellyans] 2013 SWF Review

Craig Weatherhill craig at agantavas.org
Fri Apr 19 14:08:12 IST 2013

Incorrect.  I think about KS1 quite a lot, as I liked it immensely.  Current KS had little choice but to follow and inform SWF (or, at least, make a concerted attempt to do so).  If it were not for that reality, I'd prefer KS1.  I f some ears have still lost the power of hearing after this year's review, I believe I'd adopt KS1, and move on with that.

Craig