[Spellyans] 2013 SWF Review

Clive Baker clive.baker at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 14:31:39 IST 2013

Think Id agree with you Craig... theres none so deaf as they who wont
listen... and as far as the rest of this discussion is concerned, I
appreciate that linguists are finding it difficult to follow any of the
points... how do think us "normal" people feel?... yet our opinion is
equally important... bit like playing double blind man's bluff.
enjoy your day
Clive