[Spellyans] 2013 SWF Review

Hedley Climo eddie_climo at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Apr 19 16:34:51 IST 2013

Given that scenario, we'd clearly have to discuss the way forward--and I too prefer KS1, not least for it being more consensual than KS2.

Eddie Climo
Linguist (in, like many of us, BOTH of the non-elitist senses given by the OED: student both of language and of linguistics! Heh! Doesn't make no mention of having no college letters after your name, sos!)

Sent from my iPad