[Spellyans] 2013 SWF Review

Christian Semmens christian.semmens at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 19:11:28 IST 2013

I also preferred KS1. KS is undoubtedly more coherent and functional than
KS1, but i feel it lost something in the process. The requirement to follow
the SWF caused this. Had we been able to continue without reference to the
SWF/KK, we would have ironed out the bumps in KS1 with far more finesse and
style, I feel.

But no use crying over what might have been (and could never be in a
process including KK). However, that could be yet another project for the
Post-SWF-Process world. Because we need another orthography...

;-)
Christian