[Spellyans] in me, in you, etc.

Nicholas Williams njawilliams at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 15:05:07 IST 2013

I know where ita ve occurs in Tavaz a Ragadazow, because  that is where I found it.
Can you tell me where exactly in LC literature that ita ve is attested?
I have been unable to find it. Moreover in TaR Gendall gives all the inflected form of in and ita ve is not there.
Indeed I can find no examples with ita/eta outside the third person singular or plural.
I still think ita ve is an invention.

Nicholas