[Spellyans] Hilary Shaw

Clive Baker clive.baker at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 20:55:13 GMT 2013

Hilary was the teacher who dragged me through my fourth grade exams and
although many thought her a man hater, I got on extremely well with her
after the initial shock of her meeting me,...I should add that I have long
hair and and a very long beard... but when she stopped teaching, I was the
only person with permission to use her books and material for which I am
grateful... I believe there was a cousin, Ken, who wrote her
obituary...although little was said of her work for the cornish language,
perhaps because of lack of knowledge,  and Ray Chubb may have that persons
name... sorry I cant be more helpful

and yes I too hope Neils in recovery, ...he's another good pal
Clive