[Spellyans] Place-Names & maps

Herbie Blackburn kevin.blackburn1 at ntlworld.com
Mon Feb 4 12:35:37 GMT 2013

Excited to have received my copy of Craig's 'A Concise Dictionary of Cornish
Place-Names'. Looks very comprehensive and well researched, and looking
forward to reading it and then having it by for reference.

Following on from the maps' emails, any thought of producing a Cornish
Place-Name Map based on the contents of this book? It could be a great
additional asset, and may even be an attractive tourist souvenir if pitched
right. I could imagine picking one up at one of those many whirly book/card
stands in the shops of Cornwall, especially it had the air of authenticity
the book has.

Regards

Herbie

eMail: kevin.blackburn1 at ntlworld.com

P Please consider the environment before printing this eMail - thanks