[Spellyans] Disappearance of Cornish placenames from OS maps

Herbie Blackburn kevin.blackburn1 at ntlworld.com
Mon Feb 4 13:07:41 GMT 2013

Interestingly http://www.streetmap.co.uk <http://www.streetmap.co.uk/>  ,
which I like as it uses both OS and Barts at the different levels of
resolution, will accept 'Landewednack' as search criteria, place you in the
right place, but nowhere on the map does the name appear, at any resolution!
Weird. It must be in its database but not displayed.

eMail: kevin.blackburn1 at ntlworld.com

P Please consider the environment before printing this eMail - thanks

  _____