[Spellyans] Place-Names & maps

Ken MacKinnon ken at ferintosh.org
Mon Feb 4 16:20:58 GMT 2013

Christian and friends,

Not so much an artist – as I have seen ‘artistic’ maps of Cornwall – and they are rubbish.   What we really need is a cartographer, and an authentic source of professionally researched Cornish language place-names.   I am confident we have this in Craig.

I am pretty sure we all agree – but how do we bell the cat ?

-        An ken Ken