[Spellyans] Place-Names & maps

Craig Weatherhill craig at agantavas.org
Mon Feb 4 16:57:57 GMT 2013

I don't have the computer skills to produce a map, although I am a trained cartographer!  (In the days before this technology).

On the map: Cape Cornwall should be Kylgoodh Ust, and Land's End: Pedn an Wlas.

For the Channel, I'd vastly prefer:  Mor Bretennek.  It was always, in Latin and English: The British Sea, until the rampant Eng. nationalism of Tudor times that replaced it with "English Channel".

Craig